Peace Over Violence is hosting a FREE training for law enforcement, victim advocates, nurses, fire department, social workers and others. This Trauma & Triage training is for first responders and victim service providers.
- Working with Trauma Survivors
- How Trauma Impacts the Brain: What First RespondersNeed to Know
- Compassion Fatigue and Importance of Self-Care
- Rashad Beal, our Schools Over Violence Manager, discussing the importance in Engaging Men with regards to Sexual Assault Prevention.
- Brenda Ingram PHD, Clinical Services Director speaking on trauma Informed Care and interviewing for law enforcement /neurobiology of the brain.
- Milena Lukic, Trauma Therapist, importance of compassion fatigue and self-care